Friday, March 27, 2009

About Me

My name is (Mr) Suresh Pakki. I have a son - Anurag - in Std VIII and twin daughters - Ankita and Arpita both of them are in Std-I. My wife - Saigeeta (Laila) is a housewife.



I am born and brought up in a small village called Panchali of Salur Mandal of Vizianagaram District of Andhra Pradesh,India. After my education I moved to Orissa which is bordering Andhra as my brothers and other members are employed in Orissa.



I started my career with an International NGO/Donor agency - Oxfam GB and continuing my work in the same field but worked/working with other INGOs like HIV/AIDS Alliance; Save the Children UK, UNDP, Interact World Wide.



My area of interest in the NGO sector is Financial Management, Grants, HR and Admin Management. I worked both in India and abroad.



Purpose of the blog: I wanted to write a series of articles on my village and my life.



Enjoy Reading

Suresh

No comments:

Post a Comment